In accordance with art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation or GDPR), the Upperadriatic Italo-Croatian Interregional Trade Union Council CGIL, CISL, UIL, SSSH (hereinafter referred to as “Data Controller”) wishes to inform all those accessing the website https://upperadriatic.irtuc.org on how their personal data is used.
The Data Controller is the Upperadriatic Italo-Croatian Interregional Trade Union Council CGIL, CISL, UIL, SSSH, seated in Trieste (Italy), Via Ugo Polonio, 5 – 34125 – Tel. +39.040.36 85 22.
In order to ensure proper navigation and usage of the on-line services offered by the website https://upperadriatic.irtuc.org the following data is collected:
- navigation data – data collected by the information systems and softwares responsible for website management during their regular functioning and whose transfer is implied in the use of internet communication protocols. Those pieces of information are not collected with the purpose of identifying specific users, but, in line with the nature thereof, through processing and association with third parties’ data, they may enable user identification. This category includes IP addresses or the domains of the computer used by the user connecting to the website, Uniform Resource Identifiers, data on the the time of the request, how it is sent to the server, the response-file size, the numerical code corresponding to the status of the response given by the server (successful, error and sim.) and other parameters regarding the operational system and the user information environment. This data is used exclusively to collect anonymous statistical information about the usage of the website and to enable the proper functioning thereof, and is canceled right after processing;
- general data – any information regarding an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter referred to as “Individual”). The Individual whose identity can be ascertained, directly or indirectly, in particular by means of an identifier such as the name, an identification number, data about the location, the network identifier or one or more factors specific to the Individual’s physical identity (i.e. name and surname, personal identification number, telephone number, address, etc.).
LEGAL BASIS AND PURPOSE
Data are collected to a minimal extent and for the following purposes:
- website navigation. Only General Data is collected (to the extent to which collected information consists in personal data) and the legal basis is represented by the fulfillment of contract or preliminary contract obligations;
- satisfying the Individuals’ requests as to the activities performed by the Data Controller. Only General Data is collected and the legal basis is represented by the fulfillment of contract or preliminary contract obligations.
TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Personal Data may be transferred – always to a minimal extent, in order to fulfill one or more of the following purposes and in total compliance with legal provisions or contractual obligations to the Data Controller:
- to those entities which are essential to the execution of consequent or connected activities needed for the performance of a service given by the Data Controller, that act as Data Processors or autonomous Data Controllers (i.e. providers of information, banking, insurance, communication, bookkeeping, tax, legal services, and sim.). Specifically, as regards web platform and hosting management, the Data Controller uses servers which are located in the European Union;
- authorized entities properly trained as to confidentiality and data protection or recipients bound by duty of confidentiality;
- public entities and organizations, within the limits set by law or by their warrants or while enforcing, establishing or safeguarding a legal right.
Personal data shall not be disclosed except where requested, in accordance with the law, by a public authority or an information and security body or other public entity, with the purpose of safeguarding national security or of criminal acts prevention, ascertaining or repression.
Data is stored for the time needed to fulfill the purpose it is being processed for, except in case more time is needed to comply with legal requirements, because of the peculiar nature of that data or document or for reasons of public interest or performance of public mandates, il line with the retention period foreseen for business records storage (i.e. business entities’ statutory retention period for reasons of taxation and civil compliance amounts to 10 years).
The website makes use of a set of Cookies. We kindly invite you to check the Cookies Policy.
Navigation Data transfer is mandatory (if and to the extent it consists of Personal Data) for website navigation and usage of online services to be enabled.
For reasons of internet functioning the Individual may not deny consent to the use of Navigation Data; however, he/she may deny consent to the installation of certain Cookies if he/she changes the settings of the browser chosen for navigation. Should the Individual deny consent to the transfer of such data, he/she won’t be able to use the services provided online nor, in his/her own interest, to accomplish any of the the above-mentioned purposes.
The Individuals have the right to:
- access their own Personal Data as stored by the Data Controller;
- request rectification of potentially incomplete or incorrect Personal Data;
- request erasure of their own Personal Data, where the conditions for such a request are met;
- request restriction of Data Processing, where the conditions for such a request are met;
- object to the processing of their own data on grounds of a public interest, in particular circumstances;
- request transmission of their own Personal Data, where the conditions for such a request are met and where it is technically feasible;
- request the list of Data Processors, together with the information needed for their identification;
- lodge a complaint to the Data Protection Supervisor (in Italy, garanteprivacy.it).
Individual requests may be sent to the Upperadriatic Italo-Croatian Interregional Trade Union Council Northern Adriatic CGIL, CISL, UIL, SSSH, seated in Trieste (Italy), Via Ugo Polonio, 5 – 34125 by e-mail to the address email@example.com.